Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I know - No Excuses...

...but I do apologize for my long absence! It seems as though spring fever has hit me quite badly, and I've been thinking about plants, seedlings, and all things garden-related for several weeks now. I've just not been able to focus on tea and tea tastings!

Unfortunately, I don't even have any tea seeds to report on - they were backordered, and aren't coming. I think I'll just go ahead and order a small plant later this spring...seems like it will be easier. I do have Stevia seedlings coming up out in the greenhouse - natural sweetener for iced tea this summer!

In any case, I truely do intend to start posting again, and I even have new teas to review. So I won't promise a specific date, but I will be back to posting again soon, I promise! Thanks for your patience...

1 comment:

  1. If you're in the mood to review something new, I'd love to mail you a sample of our tea! Just let me know where to send it to!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not for advertising - links in comments will be deleted. Please be polite!