Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Something Fun: Kreativ Blogger Award

I received this award from Colette over at A Buckeye Girl Reads a couple weeks ago, and ungrateful wretch that I am, haven't gotten around to acknowledging it until now. Shame on me.

So Colette - thank you so much for honoring me with this! I'm so glad you enjoy the blog, and feel it worthy of an award. :-)

As with all awards, this one has a few requirements, which I'm happy to fulfill. The first is to list seven of my favorite things, the second is to nominate seven other blogs to receive the award.


So here are seven of my favorite things:

1. Tea! (of course)
2. My husband.
3. Reading/writing
4. Dogs
5. Fresh snow, when I can watch it falling from inside with a cup of hot tea or cocoa.
6. Seventy degree weather with a light breeze.
7. All of the wonderful people I've "met" online through my blogs or other avenues.

And seven blogs well deserving of this particular award (in no particular order):

Joie deTea - for posting on a variety of tea subjects in a whimsical, down-to-earth style.

39 Steeps - for the amazingly creative way he pairs photos with tea posts and reviews.

Gongfu Girl - for posting such interesting articles in a creative way, with wonderful photos.

Tea Nerd - for both a creative name, and intensive study on all faucets of tea brewing.

Tea Guy Speaks - for his uncanny knack of finding creative (and bizarre) tea-related items, videos and general information all over the web, for as long as I can remember.

Haute Whimsey - for an overall joy of life, a love of many things, and excellent taste in shoes.

Killing Time - for going wherever the posting bug takes her, even if it's a difficult or painful subject. And for maintaining a positive attitude overall.

Thanks again, Colette!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jamie! I'm honoured to receive your award :) so glad you enjoy my blog, I love writing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, I very much appreciate your interest in The 39 Steeps blog! I'm very glad I discovered your blog, and I look forward to learning more about tea together.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not for advertising - links in comments will be deleted. Please be polite!