Thursday, December 7, 2006

Rooibos Strawberry Cream by Dragonwater

Scent: Wow. Strong, luscious strawberries & cream scent.
Brewed in: 16 oz porcelain teapot
Steeped: 5-6 minutes @ 212 degrees
Cup: 12 oz. porcelain mug

I’m not a big fan of most herbal teas, but rooibos is a notable exception. I love the pipe tobacco-like smell, and though I haven’t tasted just plain rooibos yet (I have a sample in the cupboard), the flavored rooibos sometimes just hits the spot. I ordered some tea from Dragonwater, and they sent the Rooibos Strawberry Cream as a free sample. Thank you Dragonwater!

Needless to say, it brewed up a gorgeous cherry red, like most rooibos does. The amazing strawberry cream scent stuck around after the brewing, and made the kitchen smell wonderful. The taste is sublime, with just a hint of the tobacco flavor coming through the strong fruity strawberry flavor. It’s sweet and rich, like dessert in a cup. This tisane will definitely be on my next Dragonwater order in a larger quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not for advertising - links in comments will be deleted. Please be polite!