Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where’s the Tea Review?

I know, I said today. I may need to just ease myself back into this whole posting thing though. Today I’m not drinking anything of spectacular importance, though the Doomi Estate Assam I had this morning was incredibly tasty (and I think there’s a review on it somewhere around here. The Starry Night I’m drinking this afternoon is tasty and vanilla (literally), and I think there’s a review up on it as well.

I’ve been drinking my way through the tea cabinet this past month, not buying anything new, just working my way through all the stuff I tried once or twice, and never got back to. Perhaps I’ll post some updates to teas I’ve already reviewed?

In any case, more tomorrow, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not for advertising - links in comments will be deleted. Please be polite!