Monday, May 4, 2009

Correction & Tea Contest

First off, Georgia, I have to apologize. I said you won Dragonwell tea, when in fact, it was the Ceylon tea up for grabs. I do hope that's okay - please email me if not, and we'll work something out. So sorry for the confusion!!

Lastly, thanks to those who took the time to comment about the "ID That Tea" contest. Since it doesn't seem to be too much of a problem with contestants, I'll continue with it this month, and post a disclaimer. New photo to be posted Friday, to win another tin of tea at the end of the month!

New review tomorrow - stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Received both teas! Did not expect so much Dragonwell, thank you. Steeped this morning - perfection. Looking forward to trying the Ceylon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are not for advertising - links in comments will be deleted. Please be polite!